For all, regardless of fitness level.
Led by Shirley Cheah-Wong, Master Trainer of Concept-Rossmann – fascial training program originated from Germany by internationally renowned fascia health expert, Markus Roßmann.
Now you can learn and do these effective and science-based workouts virtually from the comfort of your home.
Why Fascia Workouts
What is fascia?
A sheet of connective tissue, primarily collagen, beneath the skin that attaches, stabilizes, encloses, and separates muscles and other internal organs.
Why is fascia important?
Healthy fascia is as important to well being as healthy muscles; fascial imbalances can lead to a host of physical problems, from chronic pain to limited range of motion. Good and healthy fascia system also protects and enhances our body immunity.
About Each Workout
** Equipment required: exercise mat (barefoot)
1) Fascial with Movement: Fascial Dynamics Workout
60-min effective workout focusing on Cardio, Strength & 3D Stretch with Tensegrity. Reduce pain, improve mobility & posture & aid recovery.
- It helps to improve symmetry and body alignment.
- It increases blood flow, hence better recovery rate & reduced fatigue.
- It helps to reduce appearance of stretch marks & cellulite.
- It helps to break down scar tissues.
- It reduces risk of injury and increases range of motion.
- It helps to reduce day-to-day pain (e.g. low back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain).
- It helps to improve sport performance (e.g. swimming, cycling, triathlon, etc).
- It allows for higher metabolic rate, burning more calories.
2) Fascial with Movement: Fascial with Flow Workout
60-min workout that is a combination of Strength, Body Perception, Stability, Mobility and 3D Dynamic workout. This workout promotes the fitness of your fascial with a full-body fascial release.
- Release tension and knots
- Re-direct fluid to your fascia systems
- Improve mobility and better range of motion
- Better body posture
- Less day-to-day pain especially your lower back.
3) Fascial with Movements: Fascial HIIT Workout
60-min workout that is an interval training session using the methods of 1)30 sec on 30 sec off, 2) 20 sec on 20 sec off, and 3) 30/20/10 sec work.
The workout will have a combination of Fascial Stretch, Catapult training and Body Perception training and Roll out training. The focus will be on your Superficial Fascia which is your skin, Deep Fascia which is your muscles, bones, nerve and blood vessels, and Visceral Fascia which is your internal organs.
Keep a look out for our next session. Please leave us your email below to get updated!
Learn all about the basics of fascial training and the differences between exercises that are more focused on muscles and those on fascia.
This 2 hours’ workshop is designed for anyone who deal with movements, movement education and treatment – Physiotherapists, Pilates Instructors, Yoga Instructors, Personal Trainers, Athletes, and all bodyworkers – to improve health and physical performance.
Video is no longer available. Please stay tuned for more live webinars!
Our body has four structures that are important for our health: muscles, fascia, ligament/ tendon/ joint capsules and fluid. Only regular exercise can keep these structures fit and healthy and prevent pains. And very critically, you need to do the RIGHT exercises.
Try The Good Morning Program, developed by Markus Rossmann from his 20 years’ experience and international collaborations in fascia and health.